8/26/2014

Day 34 | Week #5

This last week has been great! My companion’s nose has gotten better and he is able to take off his bandages. We all call him, "Brad Pitt" or "MJ", because he got a nose job. Anyways… things are awesome here! Today I got to go to the Mexico City Temple, it was amazing! We went to the Visitors' Center only, but the Spirit was still strong and it felt great.

Mexico City Temple Visitors' Center

I get my flight itinerary for Honduras Wednesday or Thursday. I’m not sure, but I heard we can email on Saturday in the afternoon. My district is finishing up all of their language books and were all ready to get into the field. Tomorrow we are going to teach a real investigator, my teacher’s sister in-law has been having some problems in her life so we are going to see if we can help her out :) !!  I am exited to teach a real investigator, it is going to be amazing.

This last week during gym time we play futbalito or fuse-ball. It is really fun and we are getting pretty good at the game. We have been watching a lot of church history videos on Sundays and I began to be super interested about the Doctrine and Covenants. I have read thirty sections in the past couple of days. I also have been reading the Book of Mormon and I'm almost done with Alma.

Things are great here. I love doing the service activities on Monday. It´s nice to do some manual labor after being in class a lot. This may or may not be my last letter until I get into the field and send a letter from the mission home in Honduras. BTW we have an Hondureño in our casa and he told us about Honduras and the parts of our mission.  He is super cool. I love the natives in our casa!


Love, Elder Shoaee

No comments:

Post a Comment