8/12/2014

Day 19 | Crazy Week #3

This week has been crazy. My companion broke his nose and we had to go to the hospital in Mexico City. When we got to the hospital it was a little different than in America, it was really nice! The room that we stayed in was amazing, I kept calling the room the "Ritz Carlton", because it was so nice and it had wood floors and an amazing view. My companion had to get surgery so all the Elders in my district had to make rotations to sleep at the hospital. My companion is getting better and we are going to the hospital today to get a checkup and to see if he can take the bandages off. 

There haven’t been a lot of new things happening. The language is coming along great and it feels like I'm just flying through the MTC. BTW: My departure date is set for September 2nd.


No comments:

Post a Comment