8/19/2014

Day 27 | Week #4

I am almost done with the MTC. I can´t believe I already have completed FOUR weeks… only two left!  This week I had to move into a casa (house), because one of the elders in our district had to go home so now I am in a trio. The casas are super nice and there is way more space than at the dormitorio where I lived for the past three weeks. I am having such a great time with all the elders of 17C and 17D. We have so much fun!

Another thing that happened this week was we went to the doctor’s office for my comp’s nose and there was a lady in the waiting room who asked who we were and we explained. It was sort of missionary work :)


Not that much has been happening that is out of the ordinary at the CCM. It does rain a lot here and I love it. It’s so nice to see everything so green and pretty. I am excited to go to Honduras, but I will also miss it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment