9/01/2014

Day 41 | Week #6 - Honduras Bound!

Mexico MTC District 17D

My last week at the MTC was awesome! I can't believe that I am going to Honduras for real now, it is crazy.  I am preparing to convert the drug cartel ;) ... it might be a possibility? I am leaving the C.C.M. around 2:30 am tomorrow with Elder Andrews from Montana, Elder Harris from Ogden, and Elder Ambler from Pueblo,CO. Harris and Ambler are going to be in my mission, but Andrews' is going to the Honduras Comayaguela Mission. Once I get there I will be in a world of total immersion in a language I sort of know, but all is well. I can’t wait to be on the plane and be going there!

Panoramic view of the city of San Pedro Sula

This last week has been a major countdown to tomorrow. I am not sure if I will be able to email tomorrow, but if I can I will.  I don’t have too much to say right now, but for sure I’ll  have a lot once I get to my first area!!!

I am looking forward to getting out into the field! ~ Elder Shoaee



Ya Llegó su Misionero!  Your Missionary Has Arrived!
Update: 9/02/2014

Dear Missionary Families,

We just wanted you to know that your missionaries arrived safe and sound this morning to Honduras, and they are with us tonight in our home for a welcome dinner.   We already love them all and can't wait to get to know them better.   They will be going to a transfer meeting tomorrow morning where they will meet their new companions and then leave for their assigned areas.   Thank you for all your prayers and love.   We are so grateful that you sent them to us.

With love,
President and Sister Dester

No comments:

Post a Comment