6/06/2016

Day #684 | Week #97: East Meets West

This week was crazy! We had changes and I stayed in the same area, but my new companion is from the other mission (San Pedro Sula East Mission) Our area is going to be part of the other mission so I'm showing him the area and then I'll leave the area. I have been introducing him to our investigators as well. My new companion's name is Elder Crosgrove. He is from Idaho and he's pretty cool. 
This week I did two baptismal interviews for another area in our district. We have had some new investigators this week and we were able to help some people clear their doubts about our church. 
The power went out several times during the week and it rained a ton on Sunday. The power went out again, so it was an interesting way to end the week. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be in the area and I don't think I'll finish my mission here, but we'll see what happens.

I finally got my travel itinerary. I'll be returning to Utah on July 14th! (37 more days)



Elder Shoaee

No comments:

Post a Comment