6/27/2016

Day #706 | Week #100: Last Transfer

This  week I finished my last area that is now going to be part of San Pedro Sula East Mission by showing my companion from that mission the area. His mission had changes so I got transferred out of the area and I was sent to an area called,  La Lopez, in the Fesitranh zone. 

I am in a trio right now with Elder Quarnberg (he was in my last area when we had 4 missionaries in the ward and he was with me for 12 weeks) and Elder Permenter (who came with me but is going home a week early). It's a great area and we have 8 baptisms planned for this week! 

My companions are the zone leaders, but I'm just assigned to the area. The ward is pretty big and there are a lot of members here. I really don't know that many people, but its going to be an enjoyable last two weeks in the mission field. 

The people really take good care of us and our investigators are awesome. We are going to help four of them get married this week so that they can be baptized.   
President Dester & Elder Shoaee
I also had my last interview with my mission president, President Dester. It was amazing to look back on my mission and talk with him about the future. He really gave me a lot of good advice. I felt so much peace talking with him. He has been an amazing mission president!

Elder Shoaee

No comments:

Post a Comment