11/04/2014

Day 104 | Week #15: Mixing Concrete, Building Foundations, and Teaching with the President

This week was good! The Mission President came to our casa and we  taught our lessons with him. The spirit was so strong and he was able to help us a lot, because people respect him more, he is the president, is older and has more knowledge.


Another thing that happened this week was we helped build a house and we mixed the concrete and poured the foundation. 


Unfortunately I got sick near the end of the week and I didn't do much besides sleep, take more medicine and then go back to sleep. I am recovering now. I"m just glad I didn't get Dengue Fever, because that is the worst thing you can get out here. That’s all for now!

Count your blessings,



Elder Shoaee

No comments:

Post a Comment