11/17/2014

Day 117 | Week #17: Gift of Tongues

This week was great! I have been able to speak the language so good this week and the lessons are getting better. I have started to learn more grammar during my study time and there is so much to learn. I am glad I have time, because there are still so many things I don’t know, but I know the Lord will help me.


We have been working with the members a ton in our ward to obtain referrals and get more baptisms in our stake. I just finished reading the Book of Mormon and now I started reading the New Testament. The New Testament is so awesome. The Bible and the Book of Mormon work together and this gospel is explained so well, because it is His ministry and example in this book. I feel the Savior’s love for me when I read out of the scriptures and I know that this church is true.

Pulhapanzak Waterfall

We have been so busy this week trying to contact more people to share our message with them. There are no addresses here, so it is hard to know where everyone lives. Basically, you have to remember the color of the house, the street, or some other specific thing.

Transfers are coming not this Wednesday, but the next. I think I might get a new companion, but I will still be in my area. I don’t know for sure, but I think that’s how it’s going to work out.

That's all for now… until next week.


Elder Shoaee

No comments:

Post a Comment