10/13/2014

Day 83 | Week #12 - Lifting Fridges and Taking Names

This week was GREAT! We taught a bunch of people and were able to get two people to commit to baptism this week. My companion and I are getting along really well and I am starting to know our area. 

Preaching with Arnaldo & Elder Ruiz
Also, I have made it to my second transfer and am getting used to missionary life. Everyone here is super chill and works hard. Our investigators are progressing and we had a good turnout this Sunday at church. One of our investigator family got attacked by her husband and now the husband is no longer with her, so times are tough for her. She still came to church  and we are trying to help her the best we can.

My companion and I are always looking for service and we saw these guys carrying a fridge and we went to help them carry it.

Washing My Clothes at the Pila
I was sick with the flu for a little bit, but I now I am better, I am exercising every day and I feel great. The language is coming along and I can basically understand what everyone is talking about now. Things are great here in Villanueva, Brisas Del Plan!

Love, Elder Shoaee




UPDATE:  An earthquake with magnitude 7.3 occurred near La Unión, La Unión, El Salvador at 03:51:38.90 UTC on Oct 14, 2014. 

No comments:

Post a Comment