12/15/2014

Day 145 | Week #21: A Week of Miracles!

This week was amazing! Elder Mejia and I did a lot of contacting and got a ton of new investigators. We planned to get forty lessons in, but we weren’t able to reach it. I hope next week we will be able to.

I saw a few small miracles this week. My companion and I were trying to find an investigator that we hadn’t taught in a while. So I said a prayer and waited for an answer. Later in the night a kid comes up to me and shakes my hand. It turns out that he is the son of our investigator that we were looking for. We followed him and he showed us the way. It was amazing!

Also, we gave a less-active member a blessing last week, because she was really sick. When we visited her this week she told us that she didn’t have to take anymore medicine after the blessing and she was able to get better.
Missionary Frisbee
Elder Mejia and I are getting along great and he is super awesome. He knows magic tricks and shows them all to the kids… its great! The language is slowly progressing, but I have been praying for the Gift of Tongues and I got back into studying the language. One lesson we had and I couldn’t really speak that well, but all of the sudden I said something and the investigator said, “That’s exactly what I was thinking!” I felt so amazed and happy that people can understand me and I know that it was the Gift of Tongues.

Also we visited a lady in our area. Unfortunately, her son is addicted to drugs. We talked to her and she started crying, because she doesn’t want him to die. I felt sad for her. We shared a little message, then I was called on to say the prayer. When I said the prayer I felt the spirit so strong and my mind was so clear, I wasn’t searching for words, it was amazing.

Anyway… that’s all for now. Have a good week!!!

Snoozing in the Mud



Elder Shoaee

No comments:

Post a Comment