12/01/2014

Day 131 | Week #19: Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

This week was fantastic! We had changes this week and I got new companion, Elder Mejia. He is super nice, very enthusiastic and a really good missionary. I have been showing him the area and he is learning fast. He’s from Mexico (close to the border), speaks Spanish really fast, is our new Distict Leader, and is the senor companion. He also has a lot of knowledge and is teaching me how to do the forms correctly and other missionary stuff.

Elder Shoaee  &  Elder Mejia
 

We are working so hard. This week has been awesome. We gave one of our investigators, Maria, a blessing because she was sick. I felt the spirit testify that the priesthood is a gift that we are to use to help people. Church on Sunday was amazing and we had a good turnout. One family came that hadn't been to church in 4 years!

That’s all for this week! I hope everyone has an awesome week!


Elder Shoaee

No comments:

Post a Comment