11/09/2015

Day #475 | Week #68

Thank you for your prayers!

This week was great!!! Elder Coc and I contacted a ton this week and we found some amazing people. We talked to this one lady who was super interested in our message and what we believe. I was happy that we were able to answer all her questions. 

This week I have been focusing a lot on questions and how I can use them effectively to help people resolve their doubts. Also we had an amazing lesson with an investigator, who is named Norma. We asked her some questions and what she thinks about churches and God. We also taught her the Plan of Salvation and helped her realize the importance of reading and praying and how we need to act on our faith if we really want to progress in this life. 

This Sunday we had a huge success! 58 people showed up at church!!! That is almost double the amount of last week. I hope we can keep progressing in this work.

Thanks again for praying for us!


Elder Shoaee

No comments:

Post a Comment